Thursday, November 2, 2017

Animated GIF

My Animated .gif

My first efforts in developing my own animated .gif was coming up with a rocket surprise ending. The techniques applied and story I created was a rocket going up to Mars and exploding with the astronaut walking away.

Rocket Surprise Ending



Colony Themed Art Club



My school themed gif I chose was Art Club
I decided on this school theme because an Art Club themed GIF would be good since this project requires lots of creativity.

My animated gif message was to persuade people to join art club, also to inform that time is running out to join the club.

I believe the intended audience would be people who are interested in art.

I sent the gif to
Ms. Hayden

What I would do differently with my next project would be to be more creative and use pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment